The Teacher-to-Teacher Conference is Empowering Teachers to Empower Students.
Sponsorered by the UNC Charlotte Cato College of Education
The Spring 2020 T2T Conference will be held March 3, 2020 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Center City Building in uptown Charlotte!
This mini-conference is designed by teachers for teachers. Do you have an amazing idea to share with your colleagues? Become a conference presenter! Submit your conference proposal by clicking on the 'Call for Proposals' tab!
Presentation Strands Include:
- Maintaining high levels of engagement for all students;
- Differentiating for a variety of populations;
- How to be an effective Teacher-Leader;
- Becoming a clinical educator (cooperating teacher) for UNC Charlotte;
- Culturally responsive classrooms; and,
- Effective digital learning and/or assessment strategies.
- Teacher mentoring a full-time UNC Charlotte student teacher for the current Fall/Spring semester: Free*
- All other P-12 Educators: $35.00 (Early Bird $25.00)
*This cost includes the registration fee and lunch; however this does NOT include the cost of a substitute. Full-time student teachers MAY fill in for their cooperating teachers to allow cooperating teachers to attend the T2T conference IF the university supervisor, coooperating teacher, and principal are all in agreement. Please note that whether a student teacher can be PAID as a substitute is a decision for individual school districts.