Thinking about attending, and want to know more?
Fall 2014 Teacher to Teacher Conference Snapshot
Spring 2015 Teacher to Teacher Conference Snapshot
Spring 2015 Teacher to Teacher Conference Summary
The Fall 2015 Teacher to Teacher Conference was a success!
Here are some testimonials from conference participants:
What did you like most about the conference?
- I enjoyed the time to reflect and develop new practices.
- The variety of sessions and ability to interact with our peers.
- I liked learning about specific technology and how to actually use it in my classroom.
- I liked the multicultural experience that was outside of my rural district.
- Options for the sessions, love the wide variety!
- The topics that were offered were practical and easily to apply to my classroom environment.
- I really enjoyed presenting and sharing my passion with fellow colleagues!
- I liked that it was local and at my alma mater. I enjoyed learning about different strategies and areas I can improve upon from teachers and professionals who are actually teaching in a classroom.
- I enjoyed hearing presentations from teachers who have tried the activities in their own classrooms.
- I really like the relaxed environment. Teachers were there because they wanted to learn!
- Close to home, well planned and very cost effiecient in times of budget problems.
- I absolutely loved the keynote speaker! He was very honest and inspiring.
(gathered by survey post-conference)
Pictures of the Fall 2015, October 13th Conference:
Our amazing keynote speaker, NC 2014-15 Teacher of the Year award winner, James Ford.
We had great vendors this year, thank you!
Teacher to Teacher conference participants get to choose which sessions they attend. Each session are led by teachers, and are engaging, informative, and fun!